Announcements & Public Notices
Village Election Information 2015.
- Village of Long Grove Candidates (Link).
- Meet The Candidates Forum - Kildeer Countryside School - March 9, 2015.
- Election Day: April 7, 2015.
- Early Voting: Begins March 23, 2015, Ends April 4, 2015.
Notice - Building Codes On File In Building Department.
The Village Board will be considering amending the Village Code to update the Building Codes in March, 2015.
Public Notice - Village Budgets FY 2015-16 Public Hearing - 03/10/2015.
Draft Village Budgets (Subject To Futher Review & Change).
- General Fund Draft Budget - Public Hearing Version As Of 01/28/2015.
- General Fund Draft Budget II - Includes Revisions From 02/19/2015.
- Other Funds Draft Budgets - Public Hearing Version As Of 01/28/2015.
- Other Funds Draft Budget II - As of 2/10/2015.
Bids & Request For Proposals (RFP):
Village Landscape Maintenance & Mowing-Proposals Due By 2:00 pm, 04/06/2015.
- Legal Notice (Link).
- Request For Bids (Link).
- Bid Specs - Mowing Locations Map (Link).
- Update - Vendors List as of 01/15/2015.
IL Route 53 Extension - Updates.
The Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning (CMAP) hosted Public Input Sessions regarding the Illinois Route 53/120 Corridor Land Use Plan on November 12 and November 19. The attached flyer provides further information Please contact your Lake County Board Member if you have any questions.
Craig Taylor, District 19 David Stolman, District 20
Old McHenry Road Reconstruction Plans (Historic Downtown).
The Lake County of Division Of Transportation (LCDOT) is working with the Village on developing plans for the reconstruction of Old McHenry Road from Kildeer Countryside School south to the Long Grove Fire Protection Distict Station. LCDOT hosted a public informational meeting on November 18, 2015.