In order to accomodate anticipated higher attendance, the February 14, 2017 Village Board Meeting has been moved to the Long Grove Community Church at the Community House Located at 1110 Robert Parker Coffin Road.
MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2017 AT 7:00 P.M.
1110 ROBERT PARKER COFFIN ROAD, LONG GROVE, ILLINOIS 60047
(Long Grove Community Church at the Community House Located at 1110 Robert Parker Coffin Road*)
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
Robert Parker Coffin Covered Bridge: Costs, Schedule & Design –Update.
Homeowner Associations: Mardan Estates - Deb Borgeson; Mardan Lake – Steve Curtis; Victorian Oaks – Ryan Kaiser.
Lake County Sheriff's & Long Grove Fire District’s Report.
1. Report Of The Architectural Commission (AC) Meeting - February 13, 2017:
Ø Structural Alterations ( Door & Window Replacement) For “Buffalo Creek Brewing” (Formerly “The Studio) 360 Old McHenry Road Within The B-1 Historic District, Submitted By Mr. Michael Marr On Behalf Of Buffalo Creek Brewing LLC.
2. Request For Referral To The Village Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) Re: Rezoning From County AG-Agricultural To Village R-3 (1-Acre Minimum Lot Size) Residential Planned Unit Development (PUD) (Minimum Lot Size 1-Acre) For 29 Single-family Detached Homes For The Unincorporated Vacant Property Totaling 34.4 Acres Located At The NW Corner Of Old Hicks & Checker Roads (PINs #14-36-30-0039; 14-36-30-0038; 1436300003), KC1, Inc (Karen’s Corner). Fidelity Wes received preliminary R-2 PUD approval for 18 Single-family Detached Homes for this property to be known as Karen’s Corner on November 10, 2015. This proposal is for Phase II which would create 11 additional lots to the west of this preliminary PUD.
3. Request For Referral To The Village Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) Re: Rezoning From County AG-Agricultural To Village R-3 (1-Acre Minimum Lot Size) Residential Planned Unit Development (PUD) (Average Lot Size 1-Acre) For 31 Single-family Detached Homes For The Unincorporated Vacant Property Totaling 38.17 Acres Located At The NW Corner Of Old Hicks & Checker Roads (PINs #14-36-10-0004; 14-36-10-0003), To Be Known As Deer Trail Subdivision, Swanson Development, LLC. Swanson Development is requesting approval for 31 Single-family detached homes on the 38.17 acres of property located to the immediate North of the Karen’s Corner Subdivision and commonly known as the Archdiocese and Rodriguez properties.
4. Request For Referral To The Village Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) Re: Text Amendment To Establish The New Residential Zoning Classification (Rezoning From Village O-Office & R-1, 3-Acre Minimum) To Proposed Village Residential Planned Unit Development (PUD) (Average Lot Size 1/2-One-Half-Acre) For 65 Single-family Detached Homes For The Property Totaling 36.9 Acres Located On The Former CF Industries Property (PINs #14-23-20-007, -015, 027, 028 and 14-23-400-027), To Be Known As Heron Creek Reserve, Asset Ventures Fund 1, LTD. Asset Ventures is requesting approval to rezone the property for 65 Single-family detached homes on 36.19 acres. If approved, the existing former CF Industries Office Building totaling 150,000 sq. ft. would be demolished and replaced with this proposed single-family residential subdivision.
5. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving Property Tax and Sales Tax 50/50 Rebate Agreements For Buffalo Creek Brewery, LLC Located At Red Oaks Subdivision Lot #5, 360 Historical Lane. (Res.#2017-R-03)
6. Consideration Of An Ordinance Approving Text Amendments To HR Zoning District To Allow For Expanded Temporary Uses & Timeframe. (Ord. #2017-O-03)
7. Consideration Of An Ordinance Approving Expanded Temporary Uses & Timeframe For The Former Geimer Property Located At 2727 IL Route 53. (Ord. #2017-O-04) Approving the following: (A) “Contractors Offices” temporary use with limited amount of outdoor parking, storage of equipment and materials related to the operation of the primary business and (B) to extend the time period for this operation until December 31, 2023.
8. Village President Underwood – Administration & Legislation.
Ø Appointment Of Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) Member – Magdalina Dworak. PCZBA Member Jodi Smith submitted her letter of resignation. PCZBA Secretary Magdaline Dworak has accepted the appointment to the position vacated by Jodi Smith.
9. Village Trustee Borys - Finance.
A. Treasurer’s Report For January 31, 2017 As Reported On February 14, 2017.
B. Actual & Budget Comparisons For The Period Ending January 31, 2017.
C. Current Fiscal Year (FY) 2016/17 Village Budgets YTD & Proposed Amendments.
D. Fiscal Year (FY) 2017/18 Draft Village Budgets – 1st Review. Public Hearing - March 28, 2017 Board Mtg.
10. Village Trustee Jacob - Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
Ø Report Of LCDOT Old McHenry Road Downtown Improvements Informational Mtg. – February 2, 2017.
11. Village Trustee Lyman - Economic Development & Environmental Concerns.
12. Village Trustee Marshall - Building, Water & Sewer.
Ø Monthly Building Department Report - January 2017.
13. Village Trustee Sarlitto - Planning & Zoning.
Ø Comprehensive Plan Updates – Steering Committee Meeting Report - January 31, 2017.
14. Village Trustee Yaeger - Security, Sustainability & Communications.
15. Village Clerk Gayton.
16. Village Manager Lothspeich – Electric Aggregation Update.
17. Village Planner Hogue.
18. Village Engineer Shrake.
19. Village Attorney Filippini.
20. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: January 10, 2017 and January 26, 2017.
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Meeting: February 28, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.