MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, APRIL 25, 2017 AT 7:00 P.M.
3110 OLD MCHENRY ROAD, LONG GROVE, ILLINOIS 60047
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER:
Pledge Of Allegiance.
Service Recognition Awards:
Angie Underwood: Village President: 2013-17 & Trustee: 2011-13
Lori Lyman: Trustee: 2013-2017 & Architectural Commission: 2002-13
George Yaeger: Trustee: 2013-17
John Marshall: Trustee: 2009-2017 & Architectural Commission: 2006-2009
Homeowner Associations: Beaver Creek - Kevin Livesay; Eastgate Estates – Rob Seitz; Glenstone – Frank Mondane; Stockbridge Farms – Dennis Keane.
Historic Downtown Long Grove Business Associated Special Events - 2018:
Chocolate Fest: May 19-21; Strawberry Fest: June 23–25, Apple Fest: Sept. 22-24.
Lake County Sheriff's & Fire Districts’ Report.
1. Report Of The Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) Meeting - April 4, 2017:
Ø Rezoning From County AG-Agricultural To Village R-1 Residential Planned Unit Development (PUD) (Average Lot Size 1-Acre) For 31 Single-family Detached Homes For The Unincorporated Vacant Property Totaling 38.17 Acres Located At The NW Corner Of Old Hicks & Checker Roads (PINs #14-36-10-0004;14-36-10-0003), To Be Known As Deer Trail Subdivision, Swanson Development, LLC. Swanson Development is requesting approval for 31 Single-family detached homes on the 38.17 acres of property located to the immediate North of the Karen’s Corner Subdivision and commonly known as the Archdiocese and Rodriguez properties. (The PCZBA Continued The Public Hearing Until Next Meeting On May 2, 2017)
2. Report Of The Architectural Commission (AC) Meeting – April 17, 2017:
A. Signage For “Buffalo Creek Brewing” (Formerly “The Studio) 360 Old McHenry Road.
B. Accessory Structure (Shelter/Stage) For The Long Grove Arts & Music Council On Towner Green,132 Old McHenry Road.
3. Report Of The Conservancy Scenic Corridor Committee (CSCC) Meeting – April 19, 2017:
Ø CSCC 17-01: Consideration Of The Preliminary Plans For The Subdivision Of Property To Be Known As The “Deer Trail Of Long Grove” PUD And Within The R-3 Residential District, Including The Location Of Conservancy District Boundaries & Pathways Within Scenic Corridors And Native Plantings On Property Commonly Known As Property On The West Side Of Old Hicks Road, Swanson Development LLC.
4. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving A One-Time Bonus In The Amount Of $5,400 For The Village Manager. (Res. 2017-R-15). No Change To Annual Salary.
5. Consideration Of A Resolution To Support The Welcoming & Inclusive Community Pledge. (2017-R-16)
6. Village President Underwood – Administration & Legislation.
7. Village Trustee Borys - Finance.
A. Treasurer’s Report For March 31, 2017 As Reported On April 25, 2017.
B. Actual & Budget Comparisons For The Period Ending March 31, 2017.
8. Village Trustee Jacob - Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
9. Village Trustee Lyman - Economic Development & Environmental Concerns.
10. Village Trustee Marshall - Building, Water & Sewer.
Ø Monthly Building Department Report – March 2017.
11. Village Trustee Sarlitto - Planning & Zoning.
Ø Comprehensive Plan – Status Update.
12. Village Trustee Yaeger - Security, Sustainability & Communications.
Ø Lake County Sheriff Monthly Incident Reports - 2016 & 2017 (Thru February).
13. Village Clerk Gayton.
14. Village Manager Lothspeich.
15. Village Planner Hogue.
Ø Application From Sunset Grove LLC For Text Amendment(s) To Increase The Maximum Non-Retail Occupancy From 18,500 Sq. Ft. To 24,665 Sq. Ft. (6,165 Sq. Ft. Increase) And Within The Maximum Non-Retail Limitation Of 18.5% (26,075 sq. ft.) Otherwise Provided For By The Underlying HR-1 Zoning District. The PCZBA will be considering this request during their upcoming June 6, 2017 meeting.
16. Village Engineer Perry.
A. N. Krueger Road – Update.
B. Robert Parker Coffin Covered Bridge – Update.
C. Three Lakes Drive Stormwater Improvements – Update.
17. Village Attorney Filippini.
18. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: Regular & Executive Session March 28, 2017.
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Meeting: May 9, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.