MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, MARCH 14, 2017 AT 7:00 P.M.
3110 OLD MCHENRY ROAD, LONG GROVE, ILLINOIS 60047
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
Homeowner Associations: Cobblestone: Michael Kiefer; Indian Creek Estates: Helen Dorn.
Lake County Sheriff's & Long Grove Fire District’s Report.
1. Request For Referral To The Village Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) Re: Rezoning From County AG-Agricultural To Village R-3 (1-Acre Minimum Lot Size) Residential Planned Unit Development (PUD) (Minimum Lot Size 1-Acre) For 29 Single-family Detached Homes For The Unincorporated Vacant Property Totaling 34.4 Acres Located At The NW Corner Of Old Hicks & Checker Roads (PINs #14-36-30-0039; 14-36-30-0038; 1436300003), KC1, Inc (Karen’s Corner). Fidelity Wes received preliminary R-2 PUD approval for 18 Single-family Detached Homes for this property to be known as Karen’s Corner on November 10, 2015. This proposal is for Phase II which would create 11 additional lots.
2. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving Property Tax and Sales Tax 50/50 Rebate Agreements For Long Grove Confectionary Located At 114-128 Old McHenry Road. (Res.#2017-R-06)
3. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving A Grant Agreement With The Lake County Stormwater Management Commission For Three Lakes Drive Drainage Improvements. (Res. #2017-R-07)
4. Consideration Of A Resolution Awarding 2017/18 Road Paving Contract To The Apparent Lowest Responsible Bidder ________________ In The Amount Not To Exceed $______________.
(Report Only, Approval Continued Until March 28, 2017 Village Board Meeting)
5. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving Annual Updates To Village Zoning Map. (Res. #2017-R-08)
6. Village President Underwood – Administration & Legislation.
7. Village Trustee Borys - Finance.
A. Treasurer’s Report For February 28, 2017 As Reported On March 14, 2017.
B. Actual & Budget Comparisons For The Period Ending February 28, 2017.
C. Fiscal Year (FY) 2017/18 Draft Village Budgets. Public Hearing - March 28, 2017 Board Mtg.
8. Village Trustee Jacob - Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
9. Village Trustee Lyman - Economic Development & Environmental Concerns.
10. Village Trustee Marshall - Building, Water & Sewer.
Ø Monthly Building Department Report - February 2017.
11. Village Trustee Sarlitto - Planning & Zoning.
12. Village Trustee Yaeger - Security, Sustainability & Communications.
Ø Lake County Sheriff Monthly Report & Six Month Summary – February 2017.
13. Village Clerk Gayton.
14. Village Manager Lothspeich.
15. Village Planner Hogue.
16. Village Engineer Shrake.
Ø N. Krueger Road – Update.
17. Village Attorney Filippini.
18. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: February 14, 2017 & February 28, 2017.
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Meeting: March 28, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.