MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, JANUARY 10, 2017 AT 7:00 P.M.
3110 OLD MCHENRY ROAD, LONG GROVE, ILLINOIS 60047
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
Oak Island – Susanne Maier. Salem On The Lake – Susan Klein. Sherman’s Pine Valley – Lanis Kuyzin.
Lake County Sheriff's & Long Grove Fire District’s Report.
1. Consideration Of An Ordinance Amending The Village Code Public Right Of Ways (ROW) Mailbox Standards. To permit masonry mailbox enclosures subject to permit and license agreement.
2. Consideration Of A Resolution Reducing (1st) The Performance Bond For Long Grove Senior Living (Arboria) From $2,247,238 To $1,023,267 For Long Grove Senior Living (Arboria), 2300 IL 53. (Res. #2017-R-01)
3. Consideration Of A Proposal From Gewalt-Hamilton & Associates For The Design & Bid For The Proposed Stormwater Sewer Improvements Under Three Lakes Drive. The project has been recommended for approval of a $39,359 SIRF Grant (roughly 50% of project cost)
4. Village President Underwood – Administration & Legislation.
Ø Village Board Goals –Quarterly Status Report Updates.
5. Village Trustee Borys - Finance.
A. Treasurer’s Report For December 31, 2016 As Reported On January 10, 2017.
B. Actual & Budget Comparisons For The Period Ending December 31, 2016.
C. Future 2017/18 Village Budgets. Call For Budgets. Public Hearing - March 14, 2017 Village Board Meeting.
6. Village Trustee Jacob - Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
7. Village Trustee Lyman - Economic Development & Environmental Concerns.
8. Village Trustee Marshall - Building, Water & Sewer.
Ø Monthly Building Department Report – December 2016.
9. Village Trustee Sarlitto - Planning & Zoning.
10. Village Trustee Yaeger - Security, Sustainability & Communications.
A. Lake County Sheriff Monthly Report – December 2016.
B. Solid Waste Agency Of Lake County (SWALCO) Electronic Collections 2017 – Update.
11. Village Clerk Gayton.
12. Village Manager Lothspeich.
13. Village Planner Hogue.
14. Village Engineer Shrake.
A. Report On North Krueger Road Improvements Public Meeting – Dec. 15, 2016.
B. IL Route 53 & Schaeffer Road Traffic Signal Warrants Analysis.
15. Village Attorney Filippini.
16. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: November 22, 2016 & December 13, 2016.
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Meeting: January 24, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.