VILLAGE OF LONG GROVE
MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, JANUARY 24, 2012 AT 7:00 P.M.
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
VISITORS' BUSINESS: Homeowner
Oak Hills/Oakwood Creek Ken Krebs.
Raffle License Applications: Village Tavern Free Pig Roast Benefiting Veterans.
Special Event Application: Downtown Carriage Rides Valentines Day & Mothers Day.
1. Report Of The January 17, 2012 Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals Meeting:
A. Amendment(s) To The Village Code For The Village Of Long Grove, And Specifically Title 5, Chapter 9, Section 5-9-5 Signs Of The Zoning Regulations, Including Without Limitation Modifications To The Regulations Regarding Signage. (Recommended Approval).
B. Special Use Permit For A Planned Unit Development (PUD), Reclassification Of Property To The HR-1 Zoning District, Preliminary & Final (Phase I) PUD Plan/Plat Approval To Allow Redevelopment Of The Property Under The HR-1 District Regulations With Requested Relief To The HR-1 District Regulations And/Or Additional Relief Necessary And/Or Appropriate Under The Zoning Code To Allow Property Located At 4180 Illinois Route 83, And Commonly Known As The Executive House, To Redevelop As The Executive House PUD Under The HR-1 Highway Retail Zoning District Classification. (Recommended Approval).
2. Consideration Of An Ordinance Approving Minor Amendment(s) To The Long Grove Commons Planned Unit Development Ordinance Increasing The Maximum Allowable Signage From Forty-seven (47) Square Feet To Fifty-five (55) Square Feet And Allowing For The Internal Illumination Of The Signage Facing South (Toward IL Route 22) (Ord. #2012-O-02).
Of A Resolution Authorizing The Installation Of A Water Main By The Lake County
Department Of Public Works For The Installation Of A Watermain
(Augured) Under Platted Conservancy For
4. Presentation, Discussion And Acceptance Of The Village Of Long Grove Financial Statements And Report On Internal Controls For Fiscal Year Beginning May 1, 2010 And Ending April 30, 2011 As Prepared By Baker Tilley Virchow, Krause LLP.
5. Village President Rodriguez Administration & Transportation.
C. Residential Electricity Aggregation Referendum Update.
D. Board/Commission/Committee Appointments.
6. Village Trustee Barry Finance.
7. Village Trustee Marshall Planning & Zoning.
A. Request For Minor Change To the Sunset Grove Final PUD Plan, Lakewood Home.
B. Request For Minor Change To The Red Oaks Final PUD Plan, Long Grove Performing
8. Village Trustee Schmitt Communications/Sustainability Initiatives.
Ψ Waste Management Residential Waste Contract Annual Rate Increase Of 2.7%
9. Village Trustee Underwood Community Involvement/Historical.
Ψ Village Survey Update.
10. Village Trustee Wachs - Public Works/Security.
Ψ Request For Proposal From Village Engineer ESI For Infrastructure Analysis & Capital Improvements.
11. Village Trustee Weber Business Development.
Ψ Long Grove Business & Community Partners (LGBCP) Board Meeting January 17, 2012.
12. Village Clerk Schultheis Legislative Update.
13. Village Manager Lothspeich.
14. Village Planner Hogue.
15. Village Attorney Filippini.
16. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: January 10, 2012.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Executive Session Meeting Minutes; Litigation; Acquisition & Disposition Of Property.
OTHER BUSINESS: Approval Of Executive Session Meeting Minutes: January 10, 2012.
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Meeting: February 14, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
The Village of Long Grove is subject to the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Individuals with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who require certain accommodations in order to allow them to observe and/or participate in this meeting, or who have questions regarding the accessibility of the meeting or the facilities, are requested to phone David Lothspeich, Long Grove Village Manager at 847-634-9440 or TDD 847-634-9650 promptly to allow the Village of Long Grove to make reasonable accommodations.