MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, MAY 8, 2007 AT 8:00 P.M.
VISITORS' BUSINESS: Service Recognition Awards: Presentations To Retired Trustees:
Christopher Borawski & Susan Klein.
Homeowner Associations: Long Grove Woods – Marcia Marshall.
White Oaks – David Bendoff.
1. Report Of The May 1, 2007 Plan Commission & Architectural Board Meeting.
Ř Zoning Code Amendments Discussion Re: Proposed Maximum Floor Area & Height Requirements.
2. Report Of The May 2, 2007 Conservancy Scenic Corridor Committee Meeting.
CSC 07-01. Add Trees,
Wild Flowers And “Grass” Within A Conservancy District On Property Located At
CSC 07-02. Add Trees
(Acer Nigrum; Acer Saccharum)
Within A Conservancy District On Property Located At
3. Continued Consideration Of An Ordinance Approving The Comprehensive Amendments To The Village Of Long Grove Zoning Code (Ord. #2007-O-06). Re: Proposed Maximum Floor Area & Height Requirements.
Consideration Of A Proposal From K-Plus Engineering For Engineering Services Related To
Design Engineering (Pre-final) For A Multi-use Path On
5. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving An Agreement With Property Owners Greg & Diane Mason Waiving The 120-Day Waiting Period For The Demolition Of The Existing House (Margaret Riley’s Former Home) For The Construction Of A New Single-Family Residence, 3370 Old McHenry Road (Res. #2007-R-14).
6. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving An Agreement With Property Owner 7107 Highway 83 LLC Waiving The 120-Day Waiting Period For The Demolition Of The Existing House For The Construction Of A New Commercial Building, 7107 Highway 83 (Northwest Corner Osage & Route 83, Lot #35 Russell Towner Subdivision) (Res. #2007-R-15).
Consideration Of A Resolution
Approving Amendments To The Employment Agreement For Village Manager
Village President Rodriguez – Finance/Administration.
A. Treasurer’s Report For April 30, 2007 As Reported On May 8, 2007.
B. Actual & Budget Comparisons For The Period Ending April 30, 2007.
C. Suburban Transportation Commission.
D. Strategic Planning Workshop.
8. Village Trustee Barry - Environment & Health/Security & Safety.
9. Village Trustee Borawski – Infrastructure/Planning.
10. Village Trustee Hannon – Planning/Business Development.
11. Village Trustee Klein – Security & Safety/Communications/Operations.
12. Village Trustee Lazakis - Business Development/Infrastructure.
Ř Historic Business District/B1-A Tax Increment Finance (TIF) District Evaluation Update.
13. Village Trustee Schmitt - Communications/Operations Environment & Health.
14. Village Clerk Schultheis – Legislative Update.
15. Village Manager Lothspeich.
16. Village Superintendent Block - Building Department Monthly Report.
17. Village Planner Hogue.
18. Village Attorney Filippini.
19. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: April 10, 2007 & April 24, 2007.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Executive Session Minutes, Personnel Matters, Litigation & Acquisition/Disposition Of Property.
OTHER BUSINESS: Executive Session Meeting Minutes: April 10, 2007 & April 24, 2007.
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Meeting – May 22, 2007 at 8:00 p.m.
The Village of Long Grove is
subject to the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act of
1990. Individuals with disabilities who
plan to attend this meeting and who require certain accommodations in order to
allow them to observe and/or participate in this meeting, or who have questions
regarding the accessibility of the meeting or the facilities, are requested to