MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, MARCH 27, 2007 AT 8:00 P.M.
VISITORS' BUSINESS: Homeowner
Preserve At Long Grove Marc Downs.
Temporary Sign Request: 64 Sq. Ft. Leasing Sign. 7101 Hwy Route 83.
1. Report Of The March 19, 2007 Architectural Board Meeting:
A. Long Grove Commons Color Scheme For Buildings 1 (3981) & 2 (3985) Route 22, Victor Construction.
B. Long Grove
C. For Petes
D. Incas Inc. Signage, 111-A
E. Congregation Beth Judea, Parking Lot Lighting, 5304 Route 83, Hugh Lighting Design.
2. Report Of The March 21 , 2007 Conservancy Scenic Corridor Committee Meeting:
Ψ Conservancy District Buffer Yard Reduction For Lots 1, 8 & 9 In The Eastgate Estates PUD, Fidelity Wes.
Of An Ordinance Approving A Final Planned Unit
Development Plat For Eastgate Estates
#2007-O-03). R-2 Planned Unit
Development (21.8 Acres Subdivided Into Nine (9) Single-Family Lots),
4. Consideration Of A Resolution Re-Appointing Long Grove Arts Commissioner Tobin Fraley (Res. #2007-R-08).
5. Village President Rodriguez Finance/Administration.
6. Village Trustee Barry - Environment & Health/Security & Safety.
7. Village Trustee Borawski Infrastructure/Planning.
8. Village Trustee Hannon Planning/Business Development.
9. Village Trustee Klein Security & Safety/Communications/Operations.
10. Village Trustee Lazakis - Business Development/Infrastructure. LGBCP Board Meeting March 20, 2007.
11. Village Trustee Schmitt - Communications/Operations Environment & Health.
12. Village Clerk Schultheis Legislative Update.
13. Village Manager Lothspeich.
14. Village Superintendent Block.
15. Village Planner Hogue.
16. Village Attorney Filippini.
17. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: February 27, 2007 & March 13, 2007.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Executive Session Minutes, Litigation, Acquisition/Disposition Of Property & Executive Session Meeting Minutes For Publication.
18. Consideration Of A Motion Authorizing Village Clerk To Make Certain Executive Session Meeting Minutes Available For Public Inspection.
OTHER BUSINESS: Executive Session Meeting Minutes March 13, 2007.
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Meeting April 10, 2007 at 8:00 p.m.
The Village of Long Grove is
subject to the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act of
1990. Individuals with disabilities who
plan to attend this meeting and who require certain accommodations in order to
allow them to observe and/or participate in this meeting, or who have questions
regarding the accessibility of the meeting or the facilities, are requested to